Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/25/10308925/html/wp-content/themes/kinesix/functions.php on line 1057
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/25/10308925/html/wp-content/themes/kinesix/functions.php on line 1057
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/25/10308925/html/wp-content/themes/kinesix/functions.php on line 1059
Why did you choose Sammi?
Real-time information is critical to data-intensive control rooms in the aerospace and defense industries. That's why we've created Sammi, a rapid, application-development suite that allows you to custom build powerful graphics that display and manage massive volumes of streaming data while providing command & control input at the same time.
Real-time information is critical to data-intensive control rooms in the aerospace and defense industries. That's why we've created Sammi, a rapid, application-development suite that allows you to custom build powerful graphics that display and manage massive volumes of streaming data while providing command & control input at the same time. No other graphics product can match Sammi's sophistication and speed. And now, with the release of Sammi 7, you can customize your experience in ways never before possible.Sammi brings advanced dynamic data-driven graphics to the control room
- Enable everyone to dramatically visualize mission-critical data in real time.
- Create and share highly sophisticated graphic displays, and customize them for your specific needs.
- Design powerful graphics using Studio. This is a complete drag-and-drop display design tool created for both non-programmers and experienced developers alike.
- Use "drag and drop" to choose from more than 40 pre-built dynamic display objects and controls such as meters, gauges, graphs, scales, menus and buttons. Or create custom drawings with graphical primitives.
- Save time with format-independent design components that do not require re-compiling or re-linking to be modified: simply open the display file, specify the changes through simple dialogs, and then save the display.
- Manipulate displays quickly and easily without affecting the underlying application – never re-compile the data application just to change the look of the graphics.
- With our cross platform development environment and framework, you can share graphics across a variety of mixed platforms, including Windows, Unix and Linux.
- Share synchronized data-driven graphics without interrupting your network's functionality.
- View live graphical displays that are updated in real time by our Runtime Environment – a component that manages all commands, events and data between users and the graphics created in the Format Editor, as well as all peer-to-peer or client/server applications.
- Speed up data-visualization tasks with a multi-process architecture that does not require you to wait for other processing to finish.
- Automatically manage data across your network through Sammi's Application Programming Interface, which handles all network connectivity and communications between the graphical interface and the underlying application, including the full range of data transmission and conversion tasks.
- Implement graphics quickly without writing any network or graphical-user-interface code.
- Improve your command & control systems with the most sophisticated commercial-off-the-shelf, real-time graphics available.
- Bypass the time consuming and expensive "programming" phase of data visualization.
- Make faster, better decisions with customized graphic interfaces that take the guesswork out of interpreting your data.
- Lower your cost of ownership:
- Sammi is rapidly and easily integrated with your existing systems and data sources.
- Designed for long-term mission applications, life cycle costs are low compared to custom in-house programming.
Did You Know
With more than 20,000 licenses in 25 countries, industries such as aerospace and defense, biotechnology, process control and transportation rely on Sammi.
Sammi saves time and resources both in development effort and long term support throughout entire system life cycle.
With Sammi 7, interface design is as simple as drag and drop. Every Sammi Studio dial